CENS® Custom-Made Hearing Protection Order Process
1. Order custom-made electronic noise suppressors from Our Shop page(s)
2. We will send a pre-paid E-voucher in an email, explaining everything you need to know about obtaining a pair of custom-made electronic noise suppressers (Please Note: Voucher email may take up to 24 hours to be emailed. Monday-Friday only, excluding national holidays).
3. Print out and take the pre-paid E-voucher to the recommended/nearest retailer listed on our partnership programme website.
4. The retailer will take silicone ear impressions (this is an additional cost of £25 which you select before you buy the voucher if you already have ear impressions you must still go to a retailer to discuss additional options which can range from £5 to £20 an ear).
5. The retailer will complete an order form stating all the options required (some additional options may be chargeable as stated in step 4).
6. The retailer will then send the impressions and the pre-paid E-voucher back to our lab for processing.
7. The custom-made electronic noise suppressors will be manufactured and shipped directly back to you or via the retailer.
For an extra £20 we can make a silicone gel cast (pair) of your impressions, so that if you ever require any custom made product from Puretone Ltd again you will not need to visit a retailer to get impressions made. Any chargeable options can be discussed with your retailer.
If you need advice or help with any part of the process please contact our sales department on 01634 719427 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.